Books Closed!

I want to send out a huge thanks to all of my customers! Because of you, I've got enough work to keep me busy for quite a while! My order books are closed until the backlog of work is done and/or further notice.  When I'm able to take orders again, I'll let everyone know through the usual channels: MH$P, Blab, and the website. 

For those interested in commissioning a piece by me, you can still send me an email.  I'll be taking names and contact information while my books are closed so that I can contact you when I've got everything cleared from the bench.  Be on the lookout for updates to the website; I'm planning to update my prices before I reopen my books.


Again, many, many thanks to my customers!

(I posted this on Blab and MH$P, as well.  I have a huge backlog of work in addition to school, my "real" job, and, well, life.  I'm probably going to need a slight break after I actually finish all of this stuff!)

2 comments:

  1. I don't Blab, and evidently found this far too late--where is your email address so I can get on your list? I could not find it on the website, but its possible I just wasn't looking in the right spots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry that I just caught this! It's under the contact button on my website.

    ReplyDelete