Updates to the Website

Once again, I can't leave well enough alone! I got the itch to revamp my website again, and viola! It's all up and running! I apologize to anyone who had the misfortune to try and view it during the awkward "growing" phase, but it's all better now!

Aside from design, the biggest change was in the menus. I still have drop downs, but now instead of having Galleries and Pricing, I have split the site into Western, English, and Other Tack. Each link has a set of drop downs for pricing and a gallery. "Other" now includes costumes, halters, and anything not english or western, like saddleseat tack, vaulting sets, endurance tack, etc etc. For now, I don't have an "other" pricing page because the tables were messed up and I don't have the time or energy to fix it tonight.

Of course there will be some bugs, but I'll have the kinks worked out soon. I've stayed up way too late working on this, but please take a peek and let me know what you think!

www.dreamflitedesign.com

Oh, and besides the website I finished the barrel racing set today! Here's a photo of it, so that this post isn't totally boring:

No comments:

Post a Comment