Long Time No Update

Hey everyone! Sorry for the lack of updates, it's been crazy around here! I've had plenty of business to keep me busy, and I extend heartfelt thanks to my patient customers!

I've had 4 or 5 orders completed recently in addition to updating my personal collection of show tack and doing a couple of show donations. Along with my "real" job and a new dog, I've been very busy!

A new and exciting thing for me has been a "waiting list"! I never thought my tack would be popular enough to actually NEED a waiting list, but wow! In order to comfortably keep up with the workload, I've been maintaining two orders on my bench and then a waiting list on the side. The next person in line gets tapped when an order is ready to ship out, and so far I've kept up a pretty steady stream of work.

The holidays are coming quickly, and working in retail I'm really not sure how this will effect the time I spend on tack. I'm looking to reduce my hours at work a little bit so that I can spend more time developing my web and graphic design business as well as working on tack. We'll have to see how that goes. I'm also seriously considering returning to school. I took a "year" off between highschool and college that has quickly morphed into 18 months. Naturally, studying and classes will cut into the time I have available, even if I do online courses. None of this is cemented, and none of it will affect my current customers, I'm just thinking out loud.

Sorry for the lack of photos, but I hope to update this more frequently in the future! Thanks for bearing with my rambling, too ;)

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment