And We Are Go!

Everything's back up with my webhost and email! Hurray! Let this be a lesson to me: always, Always, ALWAYS make sure that any paid service has your correct email account! In my case, my correct secondary email account, since my primary is tied in to my domain name and web host. The tech support guy was helpful, just slow. Eventually I got everything sorted, people emailed, and I'm good for another year. Huzzah!

In other news...I need to stay far, far away from the Model Horse Sales Pages! I picked up a Mindy, Frank (SM scale mule), and now a Sheza Little Pebble and Rimspark all in a month. I got great deals on all of them, but that's a lot of spending for me in a pretty short time period! Purchasing a new resin can be justified with "Oh, I need it for tack fitting!". That's a dangerous thing to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment