One Week From Today

One week from today, my second semester of college will be officially OVER! Yay! I'll have all of three weeks off before the summer interim classes start up, and I have BIG plans for those three weeks!  I've still got to go to work, but it's only half days.  Still plenty of time to get lots of work done!

My priority will be working through as many current orders as possible before the second week of June, when anarchy will reign in my house.  That's the week currently set aside for completing the remodel of my room that was started over a year ago.  We'll be tearing a couple of walls down to the studs, so my studio and collection will be packed up and moved to safety for the duration.  

If I manage to get all of that done, I'm going to take a serious look at my prices.  Right now I'm priced well below other mini tack makers and I've had several people mention that I should really raise them.  I'm definitely planning to do that, and when I have it all sorted out I'll reopen my books.  Once all of that is done, I've got a couple of boxes of OF Stablemates to sort through and sell.  The amount of time and effort involved in photographing, describing, and listing 50 or more Stablemates is daunting, to say the least. 

If I'm lucky, I'll make a little headway on some pleasure reading.  I've picked up a few used books I'd like to read just for the heck of it.  One of these days I might even get to pick up War and Peace again!

In "real" life, my new job is going so, so well.  I can't even begin to describe how awesome it is.  My boss is thrilled with how quickly I'm picking up the newspaper biz and the software they use.  He keeps saying that I'm a "fish in water."  Is that not the coolest thing ever?! Plus, I only spend ten minutes on the road instead of 40! I've been at work the whole week, and my gas gauge is still reading "Full."

Oh, right, pictures! Here's Heather's finished set for the pony.  Please excuse the missing ear and tail...one was the post office's fault, the other mine.



No comments:

Post a Comment