I Can't Take Much More of This!

Fortunately, I don't have to.  As of yesterday, the remodel is ALMOST DONE! We need to paint and put up trim, but I should be back in within a week or so.  I can't wait! I'm itching to work on tack again, especially the poor tutorial.

During the remodel, I've had my resins packed away neatly. Oddly enough, I missed them.  I couldn't stand it any longer and I had to pull the painted ones out.  A new face joined the herd, and I think that's what sparked it. I had to dress him up, of course, but nothing really fits him and I can't make him anything new yet.  Sigh.

The saddle and bridle are both old, easily a year each, and it shows.  The pad is newer, though, and I think it's officially "his" since it looks so nice on him!  I am really, really excited about getting some personal tack made.  My poor ponies are running around naked while everyone else's get clothes!  However, I can piece enough together for him that I might take some show photos today and upload them to IMEHA at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment