Today

Today, I didn't work on either of the two commissions on my desk. They're going to the same person, and one of them is at a bit of a stand still. Instead, I did some maintenance.

I cleaned the studio area a little bit,


then photographed 25 printed saddle pads so that I could list them on Etsy (which, by the way, is time consuming. Not hard, just time consuming).




I wouldn't be a good graphic designer if I didn't have an itch to rebrand myself every now and then, complete with new packaging. I live for packaging.

So of course I made some little business card sized inserts and cut them out.


Then stuffed little tiny plastic baggies with cards and saddle pads.


The process of photographing, editing, packaging, and listing took a pretty big chunk of my day, but it's an investment. One of my hobby goals this year (coming in another post!) is to develop some of my hobby business into a thing that can keep going even when I don't have time to make tack.

Plus, this makes my little designer's heart happy.


If you'd like to purchase one of these printed pads, you can check out my Etsy shop!

You've probably seen the new blog header, and I plan to roll out similar changes across the various platforms that I use to connect with the hobby. Eventually I'd like to completely revamp the website, but that may need to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment