Much Too Much

Sorry for the radio silence.  I had a sudden time crunch last week and was out of town over the weekend, which of course meant that Monday and Tuesday were spent catching up on home and college stuff.  Midterms and Mondays are not a pleasant combination, but turned out well enough for me.

I have a couple of big assignments due in the next two weeks and desperately need to finish up the Show for the Cure donation.  It hasn't been touched since my last update; just haven't had the time or the muse, which isn't a good thing when I'm on a deadline!

Business cards are something on my list, too.  I've been putting off printing up some new ones because I hate hate hate Avery templates, but have a partial package I need to use up.  After this one is gone, it's off to VistaPrint, I think.  I wouldn't be bothering with business cards right now, except that I like to throw 10 or so in with each donation that I ship out, and I don't think there's time to get a VistaPrint order in.  I don't want to risk it, anyway.

My old business card needed to be updated; the information is correct, but the pictures are from 2010, as far as I can tell.  I don't have my original Photoshop document to edit, so guess what? I have to design a new one! Such a hardship, right?


Here's the current design, somewhat open to change.  I haven't printed anything yet, but I think this one will stick.  If I'm feeling adventurous, I'll have two or three versions with different pictures.  I have some neat photos of last year's Red Deer Rebellion (now Sugar High Live) donation that might look nice on the left side of the card.

So in the next couple of weeks, don't expect to hear too much from me.  It's a bummer, but I need to focus on class and the donation piece.

3 comments:

  1. I'll miss your posts, but I understand how blogging can be a time-consuming chore (and a disposable one) when things get busy. The business card looks great- I think the design is really nice. Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the business card looks really slick- best of luck balancing it all!

    ReplyDelete