Pretty Pictures! (And Lots of Pictures!)

It's already staying light longer and longer.  Seems a little early, to me, but I'm not going to complain about additional daylight.  It means I can take pictures when I get home from work! Here are the "pretty" pictures of my Sugar High Live donation.  It'll be nice to get this one out the door! I'd say that the donation for Show for the Cure is almost done, but boots can be kind of labor intensive. 


All pictures are clickable thumbnails - sized them small since there are so many.







3 comments:

  1. Wow, looks like the real one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shanti! I'm particularly pleased with how the seat and panels came out. Even though I follow a pattern, I modify it for dressage tack and the end result isn't always what I'm after.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times - you're insane! O_O
    That level of detail...just...gaahhhh...

    ReplyDelete