I Made It!

Expect a more coherent post tomorrow; for now, suffice it to say that I survived the huge paper and am grateful that I only have two more (of that magnitude) to do this semester.  I stressed myself out about it by waiting until the last minute, but it wasn't too bad.  I think.  The professor sent out an email yesterday saying that the papers he'd received at that point (I hadn't submitted mine yet) were all done incorrectly.  Panic, much? I think I did okay, but this was the first paper for the class so I have no idea how it's going to turn out.

Regardless, I sent it off tonight.  There's no getting it back, so I might as well relax, right? I'm in my pajamas before 9 p.m. and cleaning like a maniac.  Little things like, oh, laundry tend to get left behind when I throw myself into panicked-paper-writing-mode.

I finished up my Show for the Cure donation on Saturday, though, and was hoping to get pictures but it's been insanely windy the last couple of days.  I'm afraid that it would be nearly impossible to keep the model upright during a photoshoot.  Winds are supposed to die down, so if I can just avoid the forecasted rain...better yet, I should make a simple photo booth! Shoestring Stables just posted an awesome tutorial that looks perfect for mini aficionados on a budget (cough, me, cough).

No comments:

Post a Comment