Drop Me a Line

If you've got tack of mine and have shown it recently...or in the past...or plan to...take pictures and send them to me! It makes my day, it really does, and this email pretty much made my week.


"Hi Anna!!

I just wanted to send you a huge thank you for your amazing work!  Last weekend I went to my first ever performance show and brought home great ribbons, thanks to your tack.

Sheza Classy Chic (Standing) was Western Reserve Champion
Time Well Wasted (trotting) was English Champion and Overall Reserve Champion!

They placed over some great traditonals, and I believe it is because of your amazing tack. Every time you make something new, I am amazed by the detail and realism. Keep up the fantastic work!!!  Thanks again, Kate"


Kate attached these photos to her email.



Look at all of those ribbons, and at her first performance show! I've shown performance, just once, and I know that while well-fitting, appropriately scaled tack is important, it's worthless without stellar documentation and execution.  Kate seems to have those down pat!

Congrats, Kate, and I hope you'll keep me up to date!

If anyone else has photos that they would like to share, please feel free to send them to me at akirby@dreamflitedesign.com or post them to my studio Facebook profile! (link on the right)

No comments:

Post a Comment